Fiscal Fluctuation Risks and Intergovernmental Functional Allocation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006.
"Some stylized facts on non-systematic fiscal policy in the Euro area,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 461-479, September.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "Some stylized facts on non-systematic fiscal policy in the Euro area," Working Papers 225, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2002. "Some Stylized Facts on Non-Systematic Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 3635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magud, Nicolas E., 2008.
"On asymmetric business cycles and the effectiveness of counter-cyclical fiscal policies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 885-905, September.
- Nicolas Magud, 2002. "On Asymmetric Business Cycles and the Effectiveness of Counter-Cyclical Fiscal Policies," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-20, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 May 2005.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Jun-Ichi Itaya, 2004. "Fiscal Reconstruction and Local Government Financing," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(1), pages 55-67, January.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mof:journl:ppr020a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Policy Research Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prigvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.