Codetermination, R&D, and Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Justus Haucap & Christian Wey, 2004.
"Unionisation structures and innovation incentives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages 149-165, March.
- Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian, 2003. "Unionization Structures and Innovation Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 4079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justus Haucap & Christian Wey, 2004. "Unionisation Structures and Innovation Incentives," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian, 2003. "Unionisation Structures and Innovation Incentives," Working Paper 21/2003, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000.
"Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," NBER Working Papers 7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 2002. "Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination," Working Papers 2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Calabuig, Vicente & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2002. "Union structure and incentives for innovation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 177-192, March.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009.
"Union structure and firms' incentives for cooperative R&D investments,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 665-693, May.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2004. "Union structure and firms incentives for cooperative R&D investments," Working Papers 0508, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Union Structure and Firms Incentives for Cooperative R&D Investments," Working Papers 0705, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1993.
"The incentives for cost reduction in a differentiated industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 519-534.
- Bester, H. & Petrakis, E., 1991. "The Incentives for Cost Reduction in a Differentiated Industry," Papers 9136, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bester, H. & Petrakis, E., 1991. "The Incentives for Cost Reduction in a Differentiated Industry," Discussion Paper 1991-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kraft, Kornelius, 1998. "The codetermined firm in oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 195-201, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kornelius Kraft & Jörg Stank & Ralf Dewenter, 2011. "Co-determination and innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 145-172.
- John T. Addison & Claus Schnabel, 2011.
"Worker Directors: A German Product that Did Not Export?,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 354-374, April.
- Addison, John T. & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Worker directors: a German product that didn't export?," Discussion Papers 61, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Addison, John T. & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Worker Directors: A German Product that Didn't Export?," IZA Discussion Papers 3918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Claus Schnabel, 2009. "Worker Directors: A German Product that Didn't Export?," Professional Reports 03_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Addison, John T. & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Worker directors: a German product that didn't export?," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 01/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- John T. Addison & Claus Schnabel, 2009. "Worker Directors: A German Product that Didn’t Export?," Economics Working Papers 09-08, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- John T. Addison & Claus Schnabel, 2009. "Worker Directors: A German Product that Didn’t Export?," GEMF Working Papers 2009-02, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200606)162:2_309:crae_2.0.tx_2-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.