HRM Practices in Insurance Companies: A Study of Indian and Multinational Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sang M. & Peterson, Suzanne J., 2000. "Culture, entrepreneurial orientation, and global competitiveness," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 401-416, January.
- Pirkko Pitkänen, 2007. "Intercultural Competence in Work: A Case Study in Eastern Finnish Enterprises," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(4), pages 391-408.
- Robert Gibbons, 1998. "Incentives in Organizations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 115-132, Fall.
- Aleksander Zadel, 2006. "Impact of Personality and Emotional Intelligence on Successful Training in Competences," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(4), pages 363-376.
- Waheeda Lillevik, 2007. "Cultural Diversity, Competencies and Behaviour: Workforce Adaptation of Minorities," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(1), pages 85-102.
- Astrid Heidemann Lassen, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Study of the Importance of Strategic Considerations in the Creation of Radical Innovation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(2), pages 109-131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Thill & Barbara Covarrubias Venegas & Sabine Groblschegg, 2014. "HR Roles and activities. Empirical results from the DACH-Region and implications for a future development of the HR profession," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802015, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive compensation; multinational companies; performance appraisal; selection and socialization; training and benefits; workforce diversity;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:7:y:2009:i:2:p:191-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .