HRM Practices in Insurance Companies: A Study of Indian and Multinational Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sang M. & Peterson, Suzanne J., 2000. "Culture, entrepreneurial orientation, and global competitiveness," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 401-416, January.
- Pirkko Pitkänen, 2007. "Intercultural Competence in Work: A Case Study in Eastern Finnish Enterprises," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(4), pages 391-408.
- Robert Gibbons, 1998. "Incentives in Organizations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 115-132, Fall.
- Aleksander Zadel, 2006. "Impact of Personality and Emotional Intelligence on Successful Training in Competences," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(4), pages 363-376.
- Waheeda Lillevik, 2007. "Cultural Diversity, Competencies and Behaviour: Workforce Adaptation of Minorities," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(1), pages 85-102.
- Astrid Heidemann Lassen, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Study of the Importance of Strategic Considerations in the Creation of Radical Innovation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(2), pages 109-131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Thill & Barbara Covarrubias Venegas & Sabine Groblschegg, 2014. "HR Roles and activities. Empirical results from the DACH-Region and implications for a future development of the HR profession," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802015, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive compensation; multinational companies; performance appraisal; selection and socialization; training and benefits; workforce diversity;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:7:y:2009:i:2:p:191-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.