Bounded Rationality Is Not Fundamental Uncertainty: A Post Keynesian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian J. Loasby, 1989. "The Mind and Method of the Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen P. Dunn, 2012. "John Kenneth Galbraith and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters, in: Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft (ed.),Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John T. Harvey, 2010. "Modeling financial crises: a schematic approach," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 61-82, October.
- Sophie van Huellen, 2020.
"Approaches To Price Formation In Financialized Commodity Markets,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 219-237, February.
- Sophie van Huellen, 2019. "Approaches to Price Formation in Financialised Commodity Markets," Working Papers 223, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Jussi Ahokas, 2012. "Geographies of Monetary Economy and the European economic crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p437, European Regional Science Association.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Lucas Grafl, 2010.
"Financial Uncertainty and Business Investment,"
Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 551-568.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Lucas Grafl, 2008. "Financial uncertainty and business investment," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp123, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Grafl, Lucas, 2008. "Financial uncertainty and business investment," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 123, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- David Dequech, 2008. "Varieties of uncertainty: a survey of the economic literature," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211223070, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sunanda Sen, 2018. "Investment Decisions under Uncertainty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_918, Levy Economics Institute.
- Felipe Almeida, 2014. "A Psychological Perspective Of Keynes’S Approach To Decision-Making," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 008, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eric Kemp-Benedict & Emily Ghosh, 2018. "Downshifting in the Fast Lane: A Post-Keynesian Model of a Consumer-Led Transition," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Spiro, Daniel, 2014. "Resource prices and planning horizons," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 159-175.
- Stephen Dunn, 2006. "Prolegomena to a Post Keynesian health economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(3), pages 273-299.
- Finn Olesen, 2010. "Uncertainty, bounded rationality and post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 109-124.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2020. "A Veblenian Critique of Nelson and Winter’s Evolutionary Theory," MPRA Paper 101380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Garcia-Arias & Eduardo Fernandez-Huerga & Ana Salvador, 2013. "European Periphery Crises, International Financial Markets, and Democracy," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 826-850, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:23:y:2001:i:4:p:567-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.