Modeling Financial Crises: A Schematic Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Dan Lovallo, 1993. "Timid Choices and Bold Forecasts: A Cognitive Perspective on Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Stephen P. Dunn, 2001. "Bounded Rationality Is Not Fundamental Uncertainty: A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 567-587, July.
- Ilene Grabel, 2003. "Averting crisis? Assessing measures to manage financial integration in emerging economies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 317-336, May.
- Gary A. Dymski, 1988. "A Keynesian Theory of Bank Behavior," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 499-526, July.
- Taylor, Lance, 1998. "Capital Market Crises: Liberalisation, Fixed Exchange Rates and Market-Driven Destabilisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 663-676, November.
- John Harvey, 2002. "Keynes' Chapter Twenty-Two: A System Dynamics Model," Working Papers 200201, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Oscar Pérez Rodriguez, 2014. "Inversión y endeudamiento en Colombia: un análisis de financiación y sostenibilidad," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, September.
- Thomas Goda, 2017. "A comparative review of the role of income inequality in economic crisis theories and its contribution to the financial crisis of 2007-2009," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 9(1), pages 151-174, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; Keynes; Minsky;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcu:wpaper:201001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Harvey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcuus.html .