The Impact of the 2007 Liquidity Shock on Bank Jumbo Mortgage Lending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Fuster & James Vickery, 2015. "Securitization and the Fixed-Rate Mortgage," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(1), pages 176-211.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:39:y:2016:i:4:p:389-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Andreas Fuster & Joseph Tracy & James Vickery, 2015.
"The Rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 25-52, Spring.
- Frame, W. Scott & Fuster, Andreas & Tracy, Joseph & Vickery, James, 2015. "The rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Staff Reports 719, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Frame, W. Scott & Fuster, Andreas & Tracy, Joseph & Vickery, James, 2015. "The rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Daniel Garcia, 2018. "Employment in the Great Recession : How Important Were Household Credit Supply Shocks?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-074, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:209-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:129:y:2018:i:3:p:586-607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andra Ghent & Rossen Valkanov, 2016. "Comparing Securitized and Balance Sheet Loans: Size Matters," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(10), pages 2784-2803, October.
- William Bassett & Selva Demiralp & Nathan Lloyd, 2016. "Government Support of Banks and Bank Lending," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1611, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:45:y:2013:i::p:59-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.