Studying Iranian Economic Integration with OIC Members Using Gravity Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1989. "The Generalized Gravity Equation, Monopolistic Competition, and the Factor-Proportions Theory in International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 143-153, February.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009.
"Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from Two Eastern European Countries,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
875, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christophe Rault & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009. "Trade Specialisation And Economic Convergence: Evidence From Two Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp959, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2011. "Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from two Eastern European Countries," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_071, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Moshi Optat Herman & Kirsten Wandschneider & Thierry Warin & Phanindra Wunnava, 2011.
"Southern African Economic Integration: Evidence from an Augmented Gravity Model,"
The African Finance Journal,
Africagrowth Institute, vol. 13(1), pages 1-13.
- Warin, Thierry & Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Tengia, Optat & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2009. "Southern African Economic Integration: Evidence from an Augmented Gravity Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4316, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- L. Raimi & H.I. Mobolaji, 2008. "Imperative of economic integration among Muslim countries: Lessons from European globalisation," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 130-144, May.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Wu, Ping X., 1999. "Unequally Spaced Panel Data Regressions With Ar(1) Disturbances," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 814-823, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Gravity model; OIC; Iran;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mbr:jmonec:v:8:y:2013:i:1:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Majid Einian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mbcbiir.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.