The Determinants of Actual Migration and the Role of Wages and Unemployment in Albania: an Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2006. "The Determinants of Actual Migration and the Role of Wages and Unemployment in Albania: an Empirical Analysis," LIUC Papers in Economics 196, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Cristina CATTANEO, "undated". "The Determinants of Actual Migration and the Role of Wages and Unemployment in Albania: an Empirical Analysis," EcoMod2004 330600036, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2005. "International Migration: A Panel Data Analysis of Economic and Non-Economic Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 1590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2004. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica, 2010. "Modest expectations: Causes and effects of migration on migrant households in source countries," MPRA Paper 29507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Daniela Cristina, 2008. "What Sways the Decision to Migrate? An Empirical Analysis of the Argentinean Case," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 7-30, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInternal Migration ; Wage ; Unemployment ; Transitional Economy;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:3-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .