Strategic Uses of Mobile Phones in the BoP: Some Examples in Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando, 2010. "Strategic Uses of Mobile Phones in the BoP: Some Examples in Latin American Countries," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Hernando Gutierrez & Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2008. "An approximation to the digital divide among low income people in Colombia, Mexico and Perú: two composite indexes," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004710, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Luis Hernando Gutiérrez, 2008. "Use of informal mobile telephony in low income households in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004749, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Barrantes, Roxana & Galperin, Hernan, 2008. "Can the poor afford mobile telephony? Evidence from Latin America," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 521-530, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile Phones; Poverty; Count Data;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2009:i:71:p:209-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.