Use of informal mobile telephony in low income households in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001.
"The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-588, March.
- Gruber, H. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1998-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 2054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando & Otero, Jesús, 0.
"An estimation of the pattern of diffusion of mobile phones: The case of Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10-11), pages 611-620, November.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Jesus Otero, 2008. "An estimation of the pattern of diffusion of mobile phones: the case of Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005149, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando, 2010.
"Strategic Uses of Mobile Phones in the BoP: Some Examples in Latin American Countries,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, January.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2009. "Strategic Uses of Mobile Phones in the BoP: Some Examples in Latin American Countries," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 71, pages 209-234.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile telephony; ICT; gender gap; Resale;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P59 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Other
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-07-30 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2008-07-30 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:004749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.