La pobreza en Colombia 1978 y 1995 : indicadores
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): 51 (Julio Diciembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://economia.udea.edu.co|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Lecturas de Economía, Departamento de Economía, Calle 67, 53-108, Medellin 050010, Colombia.|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hung-po Chao & Stephen Peck, 1997. "An Institutional Design for an Electricity Contract Market with Central Dispatch," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-110.
- Michael Manove, 1983. "Provider Insurance," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 489-496, Autumn.
- Chao, Hung-po & Wilson, Robert, 1987. "Priority Service: Pricing, Investment, and Market Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 899-916, December.
- Vickrey, William, 1992. "Efficient pricing of electric power service : Some innovative solutions," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 157-174, April.
- Roger E. Bohn & Michael C. Caramanis & Fred C. Schweppe, 1984. "Optimal Pricing in Electrical Networks over Space and Time," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(3), pages 360-376, Autumn.
- Woo, Chi-Keung, 1990. "Efficient Electricity Pricing with Self-Rationing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Visscher, Michael L, 1973. "Welfare-Maximizing Price and Output with Stochastic Demand: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 224-229, March.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Fraser, Rob, 1993. "Reliability, risk aversion and the positive theory of public enterprise," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 190-196, July.
- Serra, Pablo J., 1997. "Energy pricing under uncertain supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 209-223, May.
- Serra, Pablo & Fierro, Gabriel, 1997.
"Outage costs in Chilean industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-434, October.
- Pablo Serra & Gabriel Fierro, 1996. "Outage Cost in Chilean Industry," Documentos de Trabajo 10, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Beenstock, Michael, 1991. "Generators and the cost of electricity outages," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 283-289, October.
- Chao, Hung-po & Oren, Shmuel S. & Smith, Stephen A. & Wilson, Robert B., 1986. "Multilevel demand subscription pricing for electric power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 199-217, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:1999:i:51:p:195-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.