An Institutional Design for an Electricity Contract Market with Central Dispatch
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Wu, D. -J. & Fernando, Chitru S., 2001. "Strategic gaming in electric power markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 156-168, April.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9327-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deng, Shi-Jie & Oren, Shmuel & Meliopoulos, A.P., 2010. "The inherent inefficiency of simultaneously feasible financial transmission rights auctions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 779-785, July.
- repec:ver:wpaper:40 is not listed on IDEAS
- BOUCHER, Jacqueline & SMEERS, Yves, 1999. "Alternative models of restructured electricity systems. Part 1: no market power," CORE Discussion Papers 1999050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Claudia Mejía Pérez, 1999. "La pobreza en Colombia 1978 y 1995 : indicadores," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 51, pages 195-222, Julio Dic.
- Giovanni Goldoni, 2007. "Un bilancio delle liberalizzazioni dei settori dell’energia elettrica e del gas naturale in Italia e in Europa," Working Papers 40/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Rajnish Kamat & Shmuel Oren, 2004. "Two-settlement Systems for Electricity Markets under Network Uncertainty and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-37, January.
- DAXHELET, Olivier & SMEERS, Yves, 1999. "Variational inequality models of restructured electricity systems," CORE Discussion Papers 1999066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hu, X. & Ralph, R., 2006. "Using EPECs to model bilevel games in restructured electricity markets with locational prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0619, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lusztig, C. & Feldberg, P. & Orans, R. & Olson, A., 2006. "A survey of transmission tariffs in North America," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1017-1039.
- Rómulo Chumacero & Ricardo Paredes & José Miguel Sánchez, 2000. "Regulación para Crisis de Abastecimiento: Lecciones del Racionamiento Eléctrico en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(111), pages 323-338.
- Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinmin, 2008. "Forward contracts and market power in an electricity market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 679-694, May.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1997v18-01-a04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.