Indirect production function and the output effect of public transit subsidies
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Efficiency of urban public transit: A meta analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Lovell, C. A. K., 1988. "An indirect approach to the evaluation of producer performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-89, October.
- Small, K.A. & Gomez-Ibanez, J.A., 1996.
95-96-4, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Mohring, Herbert, 1972. "Optimization and Scale Economies in Urban Bus Transportation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, September.
- Peran van Reeven, 2008. "Subsidisation of Urban Public Transport and the Mohring Effect," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 42(2), pages 349-359, May.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2008. "Modelling Farms' Production Decisions Under Expenditure Constraints," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6641, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G. & McCarthy, Patrick, 2002. "Cost structures of public transit systems: a panel data analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, January.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & COSTA, Álvaro, . "Public transit performance: What do we learn from frontier studies?," Working Papers 2000019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Nolan, J. F. & Ritchie, P. C. & Rowcroft, J. E., 2002. "Identifying and measuring public policy goals: ISTEA and the US bus transit industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 291-304, July.
- Obeng, K. & Sakano, R., 2008. "Public transit subsidies, output effect and total factor productivity," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-98, January.
- KERSTENS, Kristiaan, 1995.
"Technical efficiency measurement and explanation of French urban transit companies,"
SESO Working Papers
1995020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kerstens, K., 1996. "Technical efficiency measurement and explanation of French urban transit companies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 431-452, November.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1979. "Conceptual and Empirical Issues in the Estimation of Educational Production Functions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 351-388.
- Daniele Fabbri, 1995. "Public Transit Subsidy: from the Economics of Welfare to the Theory of Incentives," Working Papers 220, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cooter, Robert & Topakian, Gregory, 1980. "Political economy of a public corporation : Pricing objectives of BART," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 299-318, June.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1997. "Modeling allocative inefficiency in a translog cost function and cost share equations: An exact relationship," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 351-356.
- Stephen Schmidt, 2001. "Incentive Effects of Expanding Federal Mass Transit Formula Grants," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 239-261.
- Obeng, K., 2000. "Expense preference behavior in public transit systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 249-265, December.
- Cooter, Robert & Topakian, Gregory, 1980. "Political Economy of a Public Corporation: Pricing Objectives of BART," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 299-318, June.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Holt, Matthew T., 2005. "Estimating Indirect Production Functions with a More General Specification: An Application of the Lewbel Model," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(03), December.
- Savage, Ian, 2004. "Management objectives and the causes of mass transit deficits," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 181-199, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:191-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.