Subsidisation of Urban Public Transport and the Mohring Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2012. "Targeted policy design in transportation: the case of the ferry market," Working Papers 12_5, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Vladimir A. Karamychev & Peran van Reeven, 2009. "A Monopolist in Public Transport: Undersupply or Oversupply?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-077/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Ahlberg , Joakim & Pyddoke, Roger, 2014. "Optimal supply of public transport: subsidising production or consumption or both?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Anna Černá, 2012. "Economic and Social Harmonization of Sustainable Public Transport," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 83-100.
- Ljungberg, Anders, 2016. "Marginal cost-pricing in the Swedish transport sector – An efficient and sustainable way of funding local and regional public transport in the future?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 159-166.
- K. Obeng, 2011.
"Indirect production function and the output effect of public transit subsidies,"
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 191-214, March.
- Obeng, K., 2009. "Indirect production function and the output effect of Public transit subsidies," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207603, Transportation Research Forum.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo, 2011. "Monopoly, subsidies and the Mohring effect: A synthesis and an extension," Working Papers wp336, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2012. "Targeted policy design in transportation: the case of the ferry market," Working Papers 1205, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:733-756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Fangni & Yang, Hai & Liu, Wei, 2014. "The Downs–Thomson Paradox with responsive transit service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 244-263.
- Bar-Yosef, Asaf & Martens, Karel & Benenson, Itzhak, 2013. "A model of the vicious cycle of a bus line," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 37-50.
- Rojo, Marta & dell’Olio, Luigi & Gonzalo-Orden, Hernán & Ibeas, Ángel, 2015. "Inclusion of quality criteria in public bus service contracts in metropolitan areas," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 52-63.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà, 2010.
"What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, mobility, institutions, and geography,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 775-790, September.
- Germa Bel & Daniel Albalate, 2009. "What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, Mobility, Institutions, and Geography," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/34, European University Institute.
- Sun, Yanshuo & Guo, Qianwen & Schonfeld, Paul & Li, Zhongfei, 2016. "Implications of the cost of public funds in public transit subsidization and regulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 236-250.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:349-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .