Efficiency of urban public transit: A meta analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "Efficiency in banking: a meta-regression analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 112-149, January.
- António Lobo & António Couto, 2016. "Technical Efficiency of European Metro Systems: The Effects of Operational Management and Socioeconomic Environment," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 723-742, September.
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Chatzistamoulou, Nikos & Kounetas, Kostas & Broadstock, David C., 2016. "Spillovers, path dependence and the productive performance of European transportation sectors in the presence of technology heterogeneity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 261-274.
- Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Lewis, Herbert F. & Sexton, Thomas R., 2014. "Operational performance of U.S. public rail transit and implications for public policy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 74-88.
- Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein, 2012. "A meta-analysis of DEA and SFA studies of the technical efficiency of seaports: A comparison of fixed and random-effects regression models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1574-1585.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Muller-Vibes, 2011.
"The Industrial Organization of Competition in Local Bus Services,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 32
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Vibes, 2011. "The industrial organization of competition in local bus services," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684161, HAL.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Luigi Capristo, 2017. "Explaining Differences In Efficiency: The Case Of Local Government Literature," Working Papers 201704, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Alexandros Dimitropoulos & Piet Rietveld & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2011. "Consumer Valuation of Driving Range: A Meta-Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-133/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sebastian Bamberg & Guido Möser, 2007. "Why are work travel plans effective? Comparing conclusions from narrative and meta-analytical research synthesis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 647-666, November.
- K. Obeng, 2011.
"Indirect production function and the output effect of public transit subsidies,"
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 191-214, March.
- Obeng, K., 2009. "Indirect production function and the output effect of Public transit subsidies," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207603, Transportation Research Forum.
- Kwang Kim & Seung-hoon Cheon & Sam-jin Lim, 2011. "Performance assessment of bus transport reform in Seoul," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 719-735, September.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yeung, Ryan, 2010. "What is paratransit worth?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 841-853, December.
- de Borger, Bruno & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Staat, Matthias, 2008.
"Transit costs and cost efficiency: Bootstrapping non-parametric frontiers,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-64, January.
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Matthias Staat, 2008. "Transit Costs and Cost Efficiency: Bootstrapping Nonparametric Frontiers," Working Papers 2008-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & STAAT, Matthias, 2008. "Transit costs and cost efficiency: Bootstrapping non-parametric frontiers," Working Papers 2008012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens & M. Staat, 2008. "Transit Costs and Cost Efficiency: Bootstrapping Non-Parametric Frontiers," Post-Print hal-00384167, HAL.
- Zuzana Iršová & Tomáš Havránek, 2010. "Measuring Bank Efficiency: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 307-328.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Henri L. F. de Groot, 2008. "A Meta-Analysis On The Relationship Between Income Inequality And Economic Growth," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(5), pages 654-682, November.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2009.
"Factors explaining local privatization: a meta-regression analysis,"
Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 105-119, April.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2006. "Factors explaining local privatization: A meta-regression analysis," Working Papers CREAP2006-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2006.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Diana, Marco & Di Costa, Flavia & Leporelli, Claudio & Matteucci, Giorgio & Nastasi, Alberto, 2016. "Efficiency and effectiveness in the urban public transport sector: A critical review with directions for future research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 1-20.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Astrid Cullmann, 2008. "Next Stop: Restructuring?: A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis of German Public Transport Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 831, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mouwen, Arnoud & van Ommeren, Jos, 2016. "The effect of contract renewal and competitive tendering on public transport costs, subsidies and ridership," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 78-89.
- Kim-Huong Nguyen & Tim Coelli, 2009. "Quantifying the effects of modelling choices on hospital efficiency measures: A meta-regression analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dimitropoulos, Alexandros & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommeren, Jos N., 2013. "Consumer valuation of changes in driving range: A meta-analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 27-45.
- Pestana Barros, Carlos & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2010. "Productivity changes in Portuguese bus companies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 295-302, September.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency; meta-analysis; urban transit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:32:y:2005:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.