Towards marginal cost pricing: A comparison of alternative pricing systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald Jr., 1996. "The marginal welfare cost of public funds: Theory and estimates," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 289-305, August.
- Burkhard SCHADE, "undated". "Evaluating Economic Feasibility and Technical Progress of Environmentally Sustainable Scenarios by a Backcasting Approach with ESCOT," EcoMod2004 330600125, EcoMod.
- Milne, David & Niskanen, Esko & Verhoef, Erik, 2000. "Operationalisation of Marginal Cost Pricing within Urban Transport," Research Reports 63, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef, 2007. "Chapter 12 Synthesis of case study results and future prospects," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 269-297, January.
- Ingo_Böbel & Casimir_de_Rham, 2004. "Road Pricing, Traffic Congestion and Economic Welfare: A Note," Microeconomics 0411001, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsmarginal cost pricing; optimisation; road pricing; urban transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:30:y:2003:i:4:p:411-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .