Operationalisation of Marginal Cost Pricing within Urban Transport
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moilanen, Paavo, 2000. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Marginal Cost Pricing in Transport - the Helsinki Case," Discussion Papers 223, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2005.
"Second-best congestion pricing schemes in the monocentric city,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 367-388, November.
- Erik Verhoef, 2004. "Second-best Congestion Pricing Schemes in the Monocentric City," ERSA conference papers ersa04p408, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2004. "Second-best Congestion Pricing Schemes in the Monocentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simon Shepherd, 2003. "Towards marginal cost pricing: A comparison of alternative pricing systems," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 411-433, November.
- Vold, Arild, 2006. "Phased implementation of transport pricing for Greater Oslo," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 140-148, March.
- Simon Shepherd, 2008. "The effect of complex models of externalities on estimated optimal tolls," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 559-577, July.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Niskanen, Esko, 2006.
"Policy insights from the urban road pricing case studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 149-161, March.
- DE PALMA, André & LINDSEY, Robin & NISKANEN, Esko, 2006. "Policy insights from the urban road pricing case sudies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1881, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Milne, David & Niskanen, Esko & Verhoef, Erik, 2001. "Legal and Institutional Framework for Marginal Cost Pricing in Urban Transport in Europe," Research Reports 76, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Dieplinger, Maria & Fürst, Elmar, 2014. "The acceptability of road pricing: Evidence from two studies in Vienna and four other European cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 10-18.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban transport; marginal cost pricing; first-best; second-best; Transport; Liikenne; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; C100 - Econometric and Statistical Methods: General; R480 - Transportation Systems: Government Pricing; Regulatory Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .