Road Pricing, Traffic Congestion and Economic Welfare: A Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chu, Xuehao, 1999. "Alternative congestion pricing schedules," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 697-722, November.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche, 2004.
"The Acceptability of Urban Road Pricing: A Theoretical Analysis Applied to Experience in Lyon,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 38(2), pages 191-215, May.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche, 2004. "The Acceptability of Urban Road Pricing: A Theoretical Analysis Applied to Experience in Lyon," Post-Print halshs-00067812, HAL.
- Simon Shepherd, 2003. "Towards marginal cost pricing: A comparison of alternative pricing systems," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 411-433, November.
- Ingemar Ahlstrand, 2001. "The Politics and Economics of Transport Investment and Pricing in Stockholm," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(3), pages 473-489, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing; Tragedy of the Commons; Economic Welfare;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2004-11-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0411001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.