Economic and Equity Effects of Marginal Cost Pricing in Transport
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- West, Jens & Börjesson, Maria & Engelson, Leonid, 2016. "Accuracy of the Gothenburg congestion charges forecast," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 266-277.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Börjesson, Maria & van Amelsfort, Dirk & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Engelson, Leonid, 2013. "Accuracy of congestion pricing forecasts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 34-46.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2014. "Assessing the welfare effects of congestion charges in a real world setting," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 339-355.
- Milne, David & Niskanen, Esko & Verhoef, Erik, 2001. "Legal and Institutional Framework for Marginal Cost Pricing in Urban Transport in Europe," Research Reports 76, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Moilanen, Paavo, 2000. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Marginal Cost Pricing in Transport - the Helsinki Case," Discussion Papers 223, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Welch, Timothy F. & Mishra, Sabyasachee, 2014. "A framework for determining road pricing revenue use and its welfare effects," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 61-70.
- Mathisen, Terje Andreas & Solvoll, Gisle, 2008. "Competitive tendering and structural changes: An example from the bus industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-11, January.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban transport; marginal cost pricing; transport models; efficiency and equity; International comparisons; Kansainväliset vertailut; Transport; Liikenne; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; F000 - International Economics: General; R400 - Transportation Systems: General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .