Road user charging design: dealing with multi-objectives and constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Langmyhr, Tore, 1997. "Managing equity : The case of road pricing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 25-39.
- Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro, 2003. "Optimal cordon pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 21-38, July.
- Giulio Cantarella & Antonino Vitetta, 2006. "The multi-criteria road network design problem in an urban area," Transportation, Springer, pages 567-588.
- Francesco Russo & Antonino Vitetta, 2006. "A Topological Method to Choose Optimal Solutions after Solving the Multi-criteria Urban Road Network Design Problem," Transportation, Springer, pages 347-370.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schade, J. & Baum, M., 2007. "Reactance or acceptance? Reactions towards the introduction of road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 41-48, January.
- Hyman, Geoffrey & Mayhew, Les, 2002. "Optimizing the benefits of urban road user charging," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 189-207.
- Sumalee, Agachai & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon, 2005. "Comparison of judgmental and optimal road pricing cordons," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 384-390.
- S. Jaensirisak & M. Wardman & A. D. May, 2005. "Explaining Variations in Public Acceptability of Road Pricing Schemes," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 39(2), pages 127-154, May.
- May, A. D. & Liu, R. & Shepherd, S. P. & Sumalee, A., 2002. "The impact of cordon design on the performance of road pricing schemes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 209-220.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai, 2004. "The optimal cordon-based network congestion pricing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 517-537, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caggiani, Leonardo & Camporeale, Rosalia & Ottomanelli, Michele, 2017. "Facing equity in transportation Network Design Problem: A flexible constraints based model," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 9-17.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Chi Xie, 2011. "The Pareto-optimal Solution Set of the Equilibrium Network Design Problem with Multiple Commensurate Objectives," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 727-751, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing; Cordon pricing; Multi-objectives; Genetic algorithms; Policy optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:167-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.