The Pareto-optimal Solution Set of the Equilibrium Network Design Problem with Multiple Commensurate Objectives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meng, Qiang & Yang, Hai, 2002. "Benefit distribution and equity in road network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 19-35, January.
- Y. P. Aneja & K. P. K. Nair, 1979. "Bicriteria Transportation Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 73-78, January.
- Agachai Sumalee & Simon Shepherd & Anthony May, 2009. "Road user charging design: dealing with multi-objectives and constraints," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 167-186, March.
- Current, John & Marsh, Michael, 1993. "Multiobjective transportation network design and routing problems: Taxonomy and annotation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 4-19, February.
- Fruhwirth, B. & Bukkard, R. E. & Rote, G., 1989. "Approximation of convex curves with application to the bicriterial minimum cost flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 326-338, October.
- Leurent, Fabien, 1993. "Cost versus time equilibrium over a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 205-221, December.
- Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai, 2009. "User heterogeneity and bi-criteria system optimum," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 379-390, May.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2004. "The multi-class, multi-criteria traffic network equilibrium and systems optimum problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Current, John & Min, HoKey, 1986. "Multiobjective design of transportation networks: Taxonomy and annotation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 187-201, August.
- Abdulaal, Mustafa & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1979. "Continuous equilibrium network design models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Gerald W. Evans, 1984. "An Overview of Techniques for Solving Multiobjective Mathematical Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1268-1282, November.
- Friesz, Terry L. & Anandalingam, G. & Mehta, Nihal J. & Nam, Keesung & Shah, Samir J. & Tobin, Roger L., 1993. "The multiobjective equilibrium network design problem revisited: A simulated annealing approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 44-57, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:4:p:727-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.