Multiobjective design of transportation networks: Taxonomy and annotation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soroush, H.M., 2008. "Optimal paths in bi-attribute networks with fractional cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 633-658, November.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:111:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1012602011914 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Shen, Ching-Cheng, 2000. "A multiobjective model for passenger train services planning: application to Taiwan's high-speed rail line," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 91-106, February.
- Curtin, Kevin M. & Biba, Steve, 2011. "The Transit Route Arc-Node Service Maximization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 46-56, January.
- Granat, Janusz & Guerriero, Francesca, 2003. "The interactive analysis of the multicriteria shortest path problem by the reference point method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 103-118, November.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Mandakovic, Tomislav & Gupta, Sushil K. & Sahay, Sundeep & Hong, Sungwan, 1995. "A review of program evaluation and fund allocation methods within the service and government sectors," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 59-79, March.
- Mesa, Juan A. & Brian Boffey, T., 1996. "A review of extensive facility location in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 592-603, December.
- Hamacher, Horst W. & Pedersen, Christian Roed & Ruzika, Stefan, 2007. "Multiple objective minimum cost flow problems: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1404-1422, February.
- Modesti, Paola & Sciomachen, Anna, 1998. "A utility measure for finding multiobjective shortest paths in urban multimodal transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 495-508, December.
- Moradi, Siamak & Raith, Andrea & Ehrgott, Matthias, 2015. "A bi-objective column generation algorithm for the multi-commodity minimum cost flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 369-378.
- Azaron, Amir & Kianfar, Farhad, 2003. "Dynamic shortest path in stochastic dynamic networks: Ship routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 138-156, January.
- Papadopoulou, Maria P. & Antoniou, Constantinos, 2014. "Environmental impact assessment methodological framework for liquefied natural gas terminal and transport network planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 306-319.
- Andreas Rudi & Magnus Fröhling & Konrad Zimmer & Frank Schultmann, 2016. "Freight transportation planning considering carbon emissions and in-transit holding costs: a capacitated multi-commodity network flow model," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 123-160, June.
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Xie, Chi & Travis Waller, S., 2012. "Parametric search and problem decomposition for approximating Pareto-optimal paths," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1043-1067.
- Sedeno-Noda, A. & Gonzalez-Martin, C. & Gutierrez, J., 2005. "The biobjective undirected two-commodity minimum cost flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 89-103, July.
- de Lima Pinto, Leizer & Bornstein, Cláudio Thomás & Maculan, Nelson, 2009. "The tricriterion shortest path problem with at least two bottleneck objective functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 387-391, October.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Chi Xie, 2011. "The Pareto-optimal Solution Set of the Equilibrium Network Design Problem with Multiple Commensurate Objectives," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 727-751, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:26:y:1986:i:2:p:187-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.