The impact of cordon design on the performance of road pricing schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 1998. "Principle of marginal-cost pricing: how does it work in a general road network?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, January.
- May, A. D. & Milne, D. S., 2000. "Effects of alternative road pricing systems on network performance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 407-436, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart, Kathryn, 2007. "Tolling traffic links under stochastic assignment: Modelling the relationship between the number and price level of tolled links and optimal traffic flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 644-654, August.
- Ian W.H. Parry, 2009. "Pricing Urban Congestion," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 461-484, September.
- Agachai Sumalee & Simon Shepherd & Anthony May, 2009. "Road user charging design: dealing with multi-objectives and constraints," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 167-186, March.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Quinet, Emile, 2004. "5. Time-Varying Road Pricing And Choice Of Toll Locations," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 107-131, January.
- Maruyama, Takuya & Sumalee, Agachai, 2007. "Efficiency and equity comparison of cordon- and area-based road pricing schemes using a trip-chain equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 655-671, August.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2008. "Lessons from the Stockholm congestion charging trial," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 395-404, November.
- Jonathan Leape, 2006. "The London Congestion Charge," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 157-176, Fall.
- Gentile, Guido & Papola, Natale & Persia, Luca, 2005. "Advanced pricing and rationing policies for large scale multimodal networks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 612-631.
- Lindsey, Robin, 2012. "Road pricing and investment," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 49-63.
- Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan & Wang, Shuaian, 2012. "Optimal distance tolls under congestion pricing and continuously distributed value of time," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 937-957.
- Zhao, Y. & Triantis, K. & Teodorovic, D. & Edara, P., 2010. "A travel demand management strategy: The downtown space reservation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 584-594, September.
- Whitehead, Tim, 2005. "Transport charging interventions and economic activity," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 451-463, September.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin, 2005. "Congestion pricing on a road network: A study using the dynamic equilibrium simulator METROPOLIS," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 588-611.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai, 2004. "The optimal cordon-based network congestion pricing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 517-537, July.
- Richard J. Arnott, 2005. "City Tolls â€“ One Element of an Effective Policy Cocktail," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 5-11, November.
- Steininger, Karl W. & Friedl, Birgit & Gebetsroither, Brigitte, 2007. "Sustainability impacts of car road pricing: A computable general equilibrium analysis for Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 59-69, June.
- Sumalee, Agachai & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon, 2005. "Comparison of judgmental and optimal road pricing cordons," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 384-390, September.
- Ahmadi Azari, Kian & Arintono, Sulistyo & Hamid, Hussain & Rahmat, Riza Atiq O.K., 2013. "Modelling demand under parking and cordon pricing policy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-9.
- May, Anthony & Shepherd, Simon & Sumalee, Agachai, 2004. "4. Optimal Locations And Charges For Cordon Schemes," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Gühnemann, Astrid & Koh, Andrew & Shepherd, Simon & Lawler, Mary, 2011. "Implications of interdependencies between charging strategies of local authorities for the protection of sensitive areas in the Trans-Pennine Corridor," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 42-52, January.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Jonsson, Lina, 2011. "The unexpected "yes": Explanatory factors behind the positive attitudes to congestion charges in Stockholm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 636-647, August.
- Ho, H.W. & Wong, S.C. & Yang, Hai & Loo, Becky P.Y., 2005. "Cordon-based congestion pricing in a continuum traffic equilibrium system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 813-834.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:3:p:14567606 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:9:y:2002:i:3:p:209-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.