Direction dependent prices in public transport: A good idea? The back haul pricing problem for a monopolistic public transport firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Vuuren, Daniel, 2002. "Optimal pricing in railway passenger transport: theory and practice in The Netherlands," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-106, April.
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2011. "Price Discrimination," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dong-Hua Wang, 2013. "Confidential service contract promotes competition in the European shipping market," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 117-129, August.
- Behrens, Kristian & Picard, Pierre M., 2011.
"Transportation, freight rates, and economic geography,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 280-291.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & PICARD, Pierre M., 2008. "Transportation, freight rates, and economic geography," CORE Discussion Papers 2008040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kristian Behrens & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "Transportation, freight rates, and economic geography," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Piet Rietveld & Stefan van Woudenberg, 2007.
"Second-best Decision Making of Railway Operators: How to Fix Fares, Frequency and Vehicle Size,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 363-385, September.
- Piet Rietveld & Stefan van Woudenberg, 2007. "Second Best Decision Making of Railway Operators: How to fix Fares, Frequency and Vehicle Size," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:transb:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:106-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Achim I. Czerny & Erik T. Verhoef & Anming Zhang, 2015. "A Theory of Continuous Uncertainty Types," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-065/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsback haul; price discrimination; price setting; unbalanced markets; welfare effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:29:y:2002:i:4:p:397-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.