Finite Alternating-Move Arbitration Schemes and the Equal Area Solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bloom, David E & Cavanagh, Christopher L, 1986. "An Analysis of the Selection of Arbitrators," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 408-422, June.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Bigelow, John P., 1994. "The area monotonic solution to the cooperative bargaining problem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-142, October.
- Nejat Anbarci, 1993. "Noncooperative Foundations of the Area Monotonic Solution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 245-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Galeotti, 2017.
"The Attraction and Compromise Effects in Bargaining: Experimental Evidence,"
- Fabio Galeotti & Maria Montero & Anders Poulsen, 2017. "The attraction and compromise effects in bargaining: Experimental evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Núñez, Matías & Laslier, Jean-François, 2015.
"Bargaining through Approval,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 63-73.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-Francois Laslier, 2014. "Bargaining through Approval," THEMA Working Papers 2014-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01321737, HAL.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168675, HAL.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01310223, HAL.
- Zak, F., 2014. "Psychological Games in the Theory of Choice. II. Shame, Regret, Egoism and Altruism," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 12-40.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS); the Alternate Strike (AS) scheme; the Voting by Alternating Offers and Vetoes (VAOV) scheme; the Enhancing Past Concessions scheme; the Honoring Past Concessions scheme; the Equal Area solution;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:61:y:2006:i:1:p:21-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.