The area monotonic solution to the cooperative bargaining problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 1993. "Internal Consistency of Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 495-521, May.
- Lahiri Somdeb, 1993. "Revealed Preference and Utilitarianism in Multiattribute Choice Problems," IIMA Working Papers WP1993-07-01_01194, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2011. "Distributive justice and the Nash bargaining solution," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(3), pages 453-470, September.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:488:y:2017:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilio Calvo, 2008. "Random marginal and random removal values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 37(4), pages 533-563, December.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Boyd III, John H., 2011.
"Nash demand game and the Kalai-Smorodinsky solution,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Boyd III, John H., 2008. "Nash demand game and the Kalai-Smorodinsky solution," Economics Series eco_2008_11, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Kapeller, Jakob & Steinerberger, Stefan, 2017.
"Stability, fairness and random walks in the bargaining problem,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 488(C), pages 60-71.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," Economics working papers 2017-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," ICAE Working Papers 67, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Younghwan In, 2002. "On the Relevance of Alternatives in Bargaining: Average Alternative Solutions," Departmental Working Papers wp0214, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- González-Díaz, Julio & Sánchez-Rodríguez, Estela, 2009. "Towards an axiomatization of the core-center," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 449-459, June.
- Hasan KIRMANOGLU & Nejat ANBARCI, "undated". "Individualism and Growth Volatility," EcoMod2004 330600077, EcoMod.
- Nejat Anbarci, 2006. "Finite Alternating-Move Arbitration Schemes and the Equal Area Solution," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 21-50, August.
- Jaume García Segarra & Miguel Ginés Vilar, 2011. "Weighted Proportional Losses Solution," ThE Papers 10/21, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Nejat Anbarci, 1998. "Simple Characterizations of the Nash and Kalai/smorodinsky Solutions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 255-261, December.
- Ismail Saglam, 2013.
"Endogenously proportional bargaining solutions,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1521-1534.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1232, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," MPRA Paper 42386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shiran Rachmilevitch, 2014. "Randomized dictatorship and the Kalai–Smorodinsky bargaining solution," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 173-177, February.
- Shiran Rachmilevitch, 2011. "A characterization of the Kalai–Smorodinsky bargaining solution by disagreement point monotonicity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(4), pages 691-696, November.
- Younghwan In, 2008. "On the relevance of alternatives in bargaining: generalized average pay-off solutions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 37(2), pages 251-264, June.
- Yakov Babichenko & Leonard J. Schulman, 2015. "Pareto Efficient Nash Implementation Via Approval Voting," Papers 1502.05238, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, "undated". "Gradual Negotiations and Proportional Solutions," Working Papers WP2011/8, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- John Conley & Simon Wilkie, 2012. "The ordinal egalitarian bargaining solution for finite choice sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:28:y:1994:i:2:p:133-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .