The Right to Remain Silent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Kin Chung, 1996. "Equilibrium in Beliefs under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 443-484, November.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K, 1993. "Self-Confirming Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 523-545, May.
- Ebbe Hendon & Hans Jorgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranaes, 1995. "NASH Equilibrium in Lower Probabilities," Discussion Papers 95-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1991. "Comments on the Interpretation of Game Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 909-924, July.
- Ebbe Groes & Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranaes, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium with Lower Probabilities," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 37-66, January.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Kreps, David M., 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games I. Self-confirming equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 20-55.
- Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud, 1993. "Subjective Equilibrium in Repeated Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1231-1240, September.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Riedel & Linda Sass, 2014.
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 469-509, April.
- Riedel, Frank & Sass, Linda, 2013. "Ellsberg Games," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80012, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Servátka, Maroš & Vadovič, Radovan, 2017.
"Honesty and informal agreements,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 269-285.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2015. "Honesty and Informal Agreements," Working Papers in Economics 15/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Maros Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2015. "Honesty and Informal Agreements," Working Papers 538, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Servátka, Maroš & Vadovič, Radovan, 2016. "Honesty and Informal Agreements," MPRA Paper 73442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Greenberg & Sudheer Gupta & Xiao Luo, 2003. "Towering over Babel: Worlds Apart but Acting Together," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 03-A009, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Lo, Kin Chung, 2007. "Sharing beliefs about actions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 123-133, March.
- Decerf, Benoit & Riedel, Frank, 2016. "Disambiguation of Ellsberg equilibria in 2x2 normal form games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 554, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Lo, Kin Chung, 2009. "Correlated Nash equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 722-743, March.
- Muraviev, Igor & Riedel, Frank & Sass, Linda, 2017. "Kuhn’s Theorem for extensive form Ellsberg games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 26-41.
- Sass, Linda, 2014. "Kuhn's Theorem for Extensive Form Ellsberg Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 478, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
Keywords(Nash) equilibrium in Strategies; dynamic games; ambiguity; Knightian uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:48:y:2000:i:2:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .