Patterns of ethnic self-employment in time and space: evidence from British Census microdata
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert W. Fairlie, 2004.
"Recent Trends in Ethnic and Racial Business Ownership,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 203-218, October.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Recent Trends in Ethnic and Racial Business Ownership," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1b44c0mk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Y Georgellis & J G Sessions & N Tsitsianis, 2005. "Self-Employment Longitudinal Dynamics: A Review of the Literature," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(2), pages 51-84, September.
- Borooah, Vani K & Hart, Mark, 1999. " Factors Affecting Self-Employment among Indian and Black Caribbean Men in Britain," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 111-29, September.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2004.
"Self-Employment Dynamics Across the Business Cycle: Migrants Versus Natives,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2004. "Self-Employment Dynamics across the Business Cycle: Migrants versus Natives," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 455, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David G. Blanchflower, 2004. "Self-Employment: More may not be better," NBER Working Papers 10286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clark, Ken & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2006. "Changing Patterns of Ethnic Minority Self-Employment in Britain: Evidence from Census Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 2495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David G. & Shadforth, Chris, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship in the UK,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship,
now publishers, vol. 3(4), pages 257-364, July.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521828130 is not listed on IDEAS
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 1993. "The Decline of Private-Sector Unionism and the Gender Wage Gap," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 279-296.
- Wellington, Alison J., 2006. "Self-employment: the new solution for balancing family and career?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 357-386, June.
- Burke, Andrew E & FitzRoy, Felix R & Nolan, Michael A, 2000. " When Less Is More: Distinguishing between Entrepreneurial Choice and Performance," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(5), pages 565-87, December.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2004.
"Semi-nonparametric estimation of extended ordered probit models,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 4(1), pages 27-39, March.
- Mark Stewart, 2002. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of extended ordered probit models," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 04, Stata Users Group.
- Clark, Kenneth & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2000. "Pushed out or pulled in? Self-employment among ethnic minorities in England and Wales," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 603-628, September.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-90, March.
- Smith, James P & Welch, Finis R, 1989. "Black Economic Progress after Myrdal," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 519-64, June.
- Kenneth Clark & Stephen Drinkwater, 2002. "Enclaves, neighbourhood effects and employment outcomes: Ethnic minorities in England and Wales," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 5-29.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:323-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.