Establishment Size by Sector and County-Level Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Jan Eeckhout & Boyan Jovanovic, 1998. "Inequality," NBER Working Papers 6841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Young, Andrew T. & Higgins, Matthew J. & Levy, Daniel, 2013.
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 238-241.
- Young, Andrew & Higgins, Matthew & Levy, Daniel, 2006. "Heterogeneous Convergence," MPRA Paper 954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2013. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Working Papers 2013-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Emory Economics 1106, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Working Paper series 18_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Andrew Young & Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2013. "Heterogeneous convergence," Post-Print hal-02387738, HAL.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2013. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Working Paper series 19_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Andrew Young & Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2013. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Emory Economics 1302, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Mirjam Praag & André Stel, 2013.
"The more business owners, the merrier? The role of tertiary education,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 335-357, August.
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag, 2011. "The More Business Owners the Merrier? The Role of Tertiary Education," Scales Research Reports H201010, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The More Business Owners the Merrier? The Role of Tertiary Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2009. "Industrial structure and economic stability," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 549-555.
- Gil, Pedro Mazeda, 2010.
"Stylised facts and other empirical evidence on firm dynamics, business cycle and growth,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 73-80, June.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2008. "Stylized Facts and Other Empirical Evidence on Firm Dynamics, Business Cycle and Growth," FEP Working Papers 276, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- James B. Thomson & William E. Jackson & Ben R. Craig, 2007. "On government intervention in the small-firm credit market and its effect on economic performance," Working Papers (Old Series) 0702, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2007.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2015.
"New Small Firms and Dimensions of Economic Performance,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 29(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2008. "New Small Firms And Dimensions Of Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009. "New small firms and dimensions of economic performance," Research Discussion Papers 4/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Azmat Gani & Michael D. Clemes, 2010. "Services and economic growth in Pacific Island countries," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 113-130, July.
- Ben Craig & William Jackson & James Thomson, 2008. "Credit market failure intervention: Do government sponsored small business credit programs enrich poorer areas?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 345-360, April.
- Ben R. Craig & Craig E. Armstrong & James B. Thomson & William E. Jackson, 2010. "The importance of financial market development on the relationship between loan guarantees for SMEs and local market employment rates," Working Papers (Old Series) 1020, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsestablishment size; income growth; O47;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:26:y:2006:i:2:p:145-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.