Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benabou, Roland, 1996. "Heterogeneity, Stratification, and Growth: Macroeconomic Implications of Community Structure and School Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 584-609, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Eeckhout, "undated".
"Competing Norms of Cooperation,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
fa8d3cedc3b97259070110325, Penn Economics Department.
- Jan Eeckhout, 2000. "Competing Norms of Cooperation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0559, Econometric Society.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2002. "Firm size and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 195-203, July.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2006. "Establishment Size by Sector and County-Level Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 145-154, March.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2006. "Establishment Size and Local Employment Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 439-454, June.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-12-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1998-12-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DGE-1998-12-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PBE-1998-12-28 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.