Regulatory effects on the market penetration and capacity of reliability differentiated service
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joskow, P.L., 2005.
"Patterns of Transmission Investment,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0527, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Besanko, David & Donnenfeld, Shabtai, 1988. "Rate of return regulation and product variety," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 293-304, August.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen C, 1998. "Reliability Management in Competitive Electricity Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 189-200, September.
- Chi-Keung Woo & Nate Toyama, 1986. "Service Reliability and the Optimal Interruptible Rate Option in Residential Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 123-136.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1981. "A Theory of Monopoly Pricing Schemes with Demand Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 347-65, June.
- Lyon, Thomas P., 2007. "Why Rate-of-Return Adders Are Unlikely to Increase Transmission Investment," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 48-55, June.
- Viswanathan, Nagarathnam & Tse, Edison T S, 1989. "Monopolistic Provision of Congested Service with Incentive-Based Allocation of Priorities," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(1), pages 153-74, February.
- Deng, Shi-Jie & Oren, Shmuel S, 2001. "Priority Network Access Pricing for Electric Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 239-70, July.
- Tan, Chin-Woo & Varaiya, Pravin, 1993. "Interruptible electric power service contracts," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 495-517, May.
- Spulber, Daniel F, 1992. "Capacity-Contingent Nonlinear Pricing by Regulated Firms," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 299-319, December.
- Besanko, David & Donnenfeld, Shabtai & White, Lawrence J, 1987. "Monopoly and Quality Distortion: Effects and Remedies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(4), pages 743-67, November.
- Smith, Stephen A, 1989. "Efficient Menu Structures for Pricing Interruptible Electric Power Service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 203-23, September.
- Rudnick, Hugh & Raineri, Ricardo, 1997. "Transmission pricing practices in South America," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 211-218, September.
- Spulber, Daniel F, 1993. "Monopoly Pricing of Capacity Usage under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 241-57, September.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Martin, Jennifer, 1998. "Reliability Differentiation of Electricity Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 277-92, May.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, June.
- Wilson, Robert B, 1989. "Efficient and Competitive Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 1-40, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:199-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.