Patterns of Transmission Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 2006. "Incentive Regulation for Electricity Networks," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(2), pages 3-9, 07.
- Joskow, Paul L., 2005.
"Transmission policy in the United States,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 95-115, June.
- Joskow, P.L., 2004. "Transmission Policy in the United States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0454, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2004. "Transmission Policy in the United States," Working Papers 0417, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Gerbaulet & Alexander Weber, 2014. "Is There Still a Case for Merchant Interconnectors?: Insights from an Analysis of Welfare and Distributional Aspects of Options for Network Expansion in the Baltic Sea Region," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1404, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- de Nooij, Michiel, 2011. "Social cost-benefit analysis of electricity interconnector investment: A critical appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3096-3105, June.
- Thomas-Olivier Léautier & Véronique Thelen, 2009. "Optimal expansion of the power transmission grid: why not?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 127-153, October.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2009.
"L'insuffisance des signaux de localisation pour la coordination entre la production et le transport d'électricité dans les systèmes électriques libéralisés,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(3), pages 819-829.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2009. "L'insuffisance des signaux de localisation pour la coordination entre la production et le transport d'électricité dans les systèmes électriques libéralisés," Post-Print hal-00422149, HAL.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010.
"Toward a combined merchant-regulatory mechanism for electricity transmission expansion,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 113-143, October.
- Juan Rosellon & William Hogan & Ingo Vogeslang, 2007. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Working papers DTE 389, CIDE, División de Economía.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1025, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sultana, U. & Khairuddin, Azhar B. & Aman, M.M. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Zareen, N., 2016. "A review of optimum DG placement based on minimization of power losses and voltage stability enhancement of distribution system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 363-378.
- Salci, Sener, 2017.
"An Integrated Appraisal of the Péligre Electricity Transmission Line Rehabilitation Investment,"
78929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sener Salci, 2017. "An Integrated Appraisal of The Péligre Electricity Transmission Line Rehabilitation Investment," Development Discussion Papers 2017-09, JDI Executive Programs.
- Adrien De Hauteclocque & Vincent Rious, 2008. "Regulatory Uncertainty and Inefficiency for the Development of Merchant Lines in Europe," Post-Print hal-00338296, HAL.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2009. "Regulatory effects on the market penetration and capacity of reliability differentiated service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 199-217, October.
- Pollitt, Michael G., 2012. "Lessons from the history of independent system operators in the energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 32-48.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:96-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard O’Neill & Emily Fisher & Benjamin Hobbs & Ross Baldick, 2008. "Towards a complete real-time electricity market design," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 220-250, December.
- Ibarra-Yunez, Alejandro, 2015. "Energy reform in Mexico: Imperfect unbundling in the electricity sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 19-27.
- Hung-po Chao & Shmuel Oren & Robert Wilson, 2005. "Restructured Electricity Markets: Reevaluation of Vertical Integration and Unbundling," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000238, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:376-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pringles, Rolando & Olsina, Fernando & Garcés, Francisco, 2015. "Real option valuation of power transmission investments by stochastic simulation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 215-226.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2006. "Regulating a Monopoly Offering Priority Service," MPRA Paper 991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2012. "Particularités d'adoption des compteurs intelligents au Royaume-Uni et en Allemagne : entre marchés de comptage libéralisé et règles à mettre en place pour un réel smart grid intégré," Post-Print halshs-00793322, HAL.
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mee:wpaper:0504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.