The cameralists: A public choice perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & George J. Stigler, 1974. "Law Enforcement, Malfeasance, and Compensation of Enforcers," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Sonstelie, Jon C. & Portney, Paul R., 1978. "Profit maximizing communities and the theory of local public expenditure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 263-277, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurgen Backhaus, 1997. "Christian Wolff on Subsidiarity, the Division of Labor, and Social Welfare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 129-146, May.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2018. "Public expenditure management in Indonesia: Islamic economic review on state budget 2017," MPRA Paper 87025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 May 2018.
- Alexander William Salter, 2016. "Post-Cameralist Governance: Towards a Robust Political Economy of Bureaucracy," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 294-308, October.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deegen Peter, 2013. "Die Stellung der Tharandter Theorien der forstlichen Nachhaltigkeit in Hayeks Klassifikation der Formen menschlicher Ordnung / The relation among the Tharandt-based theories of forest sustainability a," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Wagner, Richard E., 2005. "Self-governance, polycentrism, and federalism: recurring themes in Vincent Ostrom's scholarly oeuvre," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 173-188, June.
- Alexander William Salter, 2015. "A Monarchical Perspective on Constitucional Governance: H.S.H. Price Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein and The State in the Third Millennium," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 30(Spring 20), pages 121-130.
- Blankart, Charles B:, 2014. "The Great Schism in the Theory of Public Finance. A Treatise in the Theory of Economic Thought," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100461, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2017.
"Manajemen pengeluaran publik di Indonesia: Tinjauan ekonomi Islam pada APBN 2017
[Public expenditure management in Indonesia: Islamic economic review on state budget 2017]," MPRA Paper 77423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2017.
- Backhaus JÃ¼rgen G., 1997. "Co-Determination in Germany: 1949-1979 and There Beyond: Bonding or Compulsion?," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Michael A. Clemens, 2011. "Economics and Emigration: Trillion-Dollar Bills on the Sidewalk?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 83-106, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:53:y:1987:i:1:p:3-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.