Social capital, lobbying and community-based interest groups
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Art Carden & Charles Courtemanche & Jeremy Meiners, 2009. "Does Wal-Mart reduce social capital?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 109-136, January.
- Peter T. Leeson & Russell S. Sobel, 2006.
06-07 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell S. Sobel, 2002.
"The political economy of FEMA disaster payments,"
2002-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Expectations of government’s response to disaster," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 253-274, July.
- Monica Escaleras & Nejat Anbarci & Charles Register, 2007. "Public sector corruption and major earthquakes: A potentially deadly interaction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 209-230, July.
- Russell S. Sobel & Christopher Coyne & Peter Leeson, 2009. "The Political Economy of FEMA: Did Reorganization Matter?," Working Papers 09-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Christopher Coyne & Russell Sobel & John Dove, 2010. "The non-productive entrepreneurial process," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 333-346, December.
- Russell Sobel & Peter Leeson, 2006. "Government's response to Hurricane Katrina: A public choice analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 55-73, April.
- Russell S. Sobel & Peter T. Leeson, 2006. "The Use of Knowledge in Natural Disaster Relief Management," Working Papers 06-09 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Art Carden, 2010. "Emily Chamlee-Wright: The cultural and political economy of recovery: social learning in a post-disaster environment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 581-583, December.
- Roger Congleton, 2006. "The story of Katrina: New Orleans and the political economy of catastrophe," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 5-30, April.
- Holcombe, Randall G, 2002. " Political Entrepreneurship and the Democratic Allocation of Economic Resources," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2-3), pages 143-59, June.
- William Shughart, 2006. "Katrinanomics: The politics and economics of disaster relief," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 31-53, April.
- Anders Poulsen & Gert Svendsen, 2005. "Social Capital and Endogenous Preferences," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 171-196, April.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Alberto Chong & Jorge Guillen & Vanessa Rios, 2010. "Language nuances, trust and economic growth," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 191-208, April.
- Kim Mannemar Sønderskov, 2009. "Different goods, different effects: exploring the effects of generalized social trust in large-N collective action," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 145-160, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:149:y:2011:i:1:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.