Determinants of Government Aid to Katrina Survivors: Evidence from Survey Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0369-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010.
"Effects of Interactions among Social Capital, Income and Learning from Experiences of Natural Disasters: A Case Study from Japan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(8), pages 1019-1032.
- yamamura, eiji, 2009. "Effects of interactions among social capital, income, and learning from experiences of natural disasters: A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 16223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward P. Stringham & Nicholas A. Snow, 2008.
"The broken trailer fallacy: Seeing the unseen effects of government policies in post-Katrina New Orleans,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(7), pages 480-489, June.
- Stringham, Edward & Snow, Nicholas, 2008. "The broken trailer fallacy: seeing the unseen effects of government policies in post-Katrina New Orleans," MPRA Paper 26099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell S. Sobel & Christopher Coyne & Peter Leeson, 2009. "The Political Economy of FEMA: Did Reorganization Matter?," Working Papers 09-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Learning Effect And Social Capital: A Case Study Of Natural Disaster From Japan," MPRA Paper 10249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewing Bradley T. & Kruse Jamie Brown & Sutter Daniel, 2009. "An Overview of Hurricane Katrina and Economic Loss," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Yanochik Mark A. & Kumazawa Risa, 2009. "Interest Rate Manipulation, Environmental Damage, and Loss Valuation," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, April.
More about this item
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:74:1:y:2007:p:344-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .