Public employment and income redistribution: causal evidence for Brazilian municipalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-27, October.
- Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer & Rober Vishny, 1995.
"Privatization in the United States,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1723, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1998.
"Redistributive Public Employment,"
NBER Working Papers
6746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braga, Breno & Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Gonzaga, Gustavo Maurício, 2010.
"Escolaridade e o diferencial de rendimentos entre o setor privado e o setor público no Brasil,"
Textos para discussão
209, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Breno Braga & Sergio Firpo & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2008. "Escolaridade e o diferencial de rendimentos entre o setor privado e o setor público no Brasil," Textos para discussão 560, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Joshua L. Schwarz, 1983.
"Public Sector Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
1179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Firouz Gahvari & Enlinson Mattos, 2007. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Public Provision of Private Goods, and Income Redistribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 491-502, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:146:y:2011:i:1:p:43-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.