Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mills, Edwin S., 1985. "Open housing laws as stimulus to central city employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 184-188, March.
- Struyk, Raymond J. & Turner, Margery A., 1986. "Exploring the effects of racial preferences on urban housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, March.
- Yinger, John, 1976. "Racial prejudice and racial residential segregation in an urban model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 383-396, October.
- Galster, George C, 1977. "A Bid-Rent Analysis of Housing Market Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 144-155, March.
- Gabriel, Stuart A & Rosenthal, Stuart S, 1989. "Household Location and Race: Estimates of Multinomial Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 240-249, May.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "Racism and urban structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Kern, Clifford R., 1981. "Racial prejudice and residential segregation: The Yinger model revisited," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 164-172, September.
- Courant, Paul N. & Yinger, John, 1977. "On models of racial prejudice and urban residential structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 272-291, July.
- Galster, George C., 1979. "Interracial Variations in Housing Preferences," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 9(1).