Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mills, Edwin S., 1985. "Open housing laws as stimulus to central city employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 184-188, March.
- Yinger, John, 1976. "Racial prejudice and racial residential segregation in an urban model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 383-396, October.
- Courant, Paul N. & Yinger, John, 1977. "On models of racial prejudice and urban residential structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 272-291, July.
- Galster, George C, 1977. "A Bid-Rent Analysis of Housing Market Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 144-55, March.
- Gabriel, Stuart A & Rosenthal, Stuart S, 1989. "Household Location and Race: Estimates of Multinomial Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 240-49, May.
- Galster, George C., 1979. "Interracial Variations in Housing Preferences," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 9(1).
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "Racism and urban structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Kern, Clifford R., 1981. "Racial prejudice and residential segregation: The Yinger model revisited," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 164-172, September.
- Struyk, Raymond J. & Turner, Margery A., 1986. "Exploring the effects of racial preferences on urban housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:7:y:1988:i:2:p:93-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.