Racial prejudice and residential segregation: The Yinger model revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, William A.V., 1988. "Ethnic Preferences and Neighborhood Transitions," Institute for Social Science Research, Working Paper Series qt9j54d99v, Institute for Social Science Research, UCLA.
- Robert Kaestner & Wendy Fleischer, 1992. "Income inequality as an indicator of discrimination in housing markets," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 55-80, December.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003.
"Ségrégation and Racial Preferences: New Theoretical and Empirical Approaches,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 71-72, pages 97-139.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Segregation and Racial Preferences: New Theoretical and Empirical Approaches," Working papers 2002-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
- W. Clark, 1991. "Residential preferences and neighborhood racial segregation: A test of the schelling segregation model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Junfu Zhang, 2011.
"Tipping And Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 167-193, February.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2004.
"Inequality and Segregation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1296-1321, December.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2001. "Inequality and Segregation," Microeconomics 0108005, EconWPA.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2002. "Inequality and segregation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2004. "Inequality and segregation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv, 2007. "Crime and segregation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 391-405.
- Henry J. Munneke & C.F. Sirmans & Barrett A. Slade & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2014. "Housing Regulation, Externalities and Residential Property Prices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 422-456, June.
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:10:y:1981:i:2:p:164-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .