Racial prejudice and residential segregation: The Yinger model revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Clark, William A.V., 1988. "Ethnic Preferences and Neighborhood Transitions," Institute for Social Science Research, Working Paper Series qt9j54d99v, Institute for Social Science Research, UCLA.
- Junfu Zhang, 2011.
"Tipping And Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 167-193, February.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2004. "Inequality and Segregation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1296-1321, December.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2001. "Inequality and Segregation," Microeconomics 0108005, EconWPA.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2002. "Inequality and segregation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2004. "Inequality and segregation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
- Robert Kaestner & Wendy Fleischer, 1992. "Income inequality as an indicator of discrimination in housing markets," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 55-80, December.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "Ségrégation and Racial Preferences: New Theoretical and Empirical Approaches," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 71-72, pages 97-139.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Segregation and Racial Preferences: New Theoretical and Empirical Approaches," Working papers 2002-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
- W. Clark, 1991. "Residential preferences and neighborhood racial segregation: A test of the schelling segregation model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, February.
- O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv, 2007. "Crime and segregation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 391-405.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:10:y:1981:i:2:p:164-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed