A Bid-Rent Analysis of Housing Market Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996.
"Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney & Alicia H. Munnell & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1992. "Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- John F. Kain, 2004.
"A Pioneer's Perspective on the Spatial Mismatch Literature,"
Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(1), pages 7-32, January.
- John F. Kain, 2001. "A pioneer's perspective on the spatial mismatch literature," Proceedings 908, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- W. Clark, 1988. "Understanding residential segregation in American cities: Interpreting the evidence," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 7(2), pages 113-121, May.
- Andrea Baranzini & Caroline Schaerer & José V. Ramirez & Philippe Thalmann, 2008. "Do Foreigners Pay Higher Rents for the Same Quality of Housing in Geneva and Zurich?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 703-730, December.
- Isaac F. Megbolugbe & Marja C. Hoek-Smit & Peter D. Linneman, 1996. "Understanding Neighbourhood Dynamics: A Review of the Contributions of William G. Grigsby," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(10), pages 1779-1795, December.
- Albert Saiz & Susan Wachter, 2011.
"Immigration and the Neighborhood,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 169-188, May.
- Albert Saiz & Susan M. Wachter, 2006. "Immigration and the neighborhood," Working Papers 06-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Saiz, Albert & Wachter, Susan M., 2006. "Immigration and the Neighborhood," IZA Discussion Papers 2503, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
- Nikoloz Kudashvili, 2018. "Sources of Statistical Discrimination: Experimental Evidence from Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp612, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alex Anas, 2004. "Ethnic Segregation and Ghettos," Urban/Regional 0408006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:2:p:144-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.