Deadly divide: Malawi’s policy debate on HIV/AIDS and condoms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Kalipeni, Ezekiel & Ghosh, Jayati, 2007. "Concern and practice among men about HIV/AIDS in low socioeconomic income areas of Lilongwe, Malawi," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 1116-1127, March.
- Dave Howland & Mimi Becker & Lawrence Prelli, 2006. "Merging content analysis and the policy sciences: A system to discern policy-specific trends from news media reports," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 205-231, September.
- Luginaah, Isaac N. & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Taabazuing, Mary-Margaret, 2005. "From mandatory to voluntary testing: Balancing human rights, religious and cultural values, and HIV/AIDS prevention in Ghana," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 1689-1700, October.
- Connie P. Ozawa & Lawrence Susskind, 1985. "Mediating science-intensive policy disputes," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 23-39.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy & Fonseca, Jodie, 2006. "Risking death for survival: Peasant responses to hunger and HIV/AIDS in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1654-1666, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:44:y:2011:i:1:p:81-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.