Deadly divide: Malawi’s policy debate on HIV/AIDS and condoms
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dave Howland & Mimi Becker & Lawrence Prelli, 2006. "Merging content analysis and the policy sciences: A system to discern policy-specific trends from news media reports," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 205-231, September.
- Kalipeni, Ezekiel & Ghosh, Jayati, 2007. "Concern and practice among men about HIV/AIDS in low socioeconomic income areas of Lilongwe, Malawi," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 1116-1127, March.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy & Fonseca, Jodie, 2006. "Risking death for survival: Peasant responses to hunger and HIV/AIDS in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1654-1666, September.
- Connie P. Ozawa & Lawrence Susskind, 1985. "Mediating science-intensive policy disputes," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 23-39.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:44:y:2011:i:1:p:81-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.