Deadly divide: Malawi’s policy debate on HIV/AIDS and condoms
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 44 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dave Howland & Mimi Becker & Lawrence Prelli, 2006. "Merging content analysis and the policy sciences: A system to discern policy-specific trends from news media reports," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(3), pages 205-231, September.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Kalipeni, Ezekiel & Ghosh, Jayati, 2007. "Concern and practice among men about HIV/AIDS in low socioeconomic income areas of Lilongwe, Malawi," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 1116-1127, March.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy & Fonseca, Jodie, 2006. "Risking death for survival: Peasant responses to hunger and HIV/AIDS in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1654-1666, September.
- Connie P. Ozawa & Lawrence Susskind, 1985. "Mediating science-intensive policy disputes," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 23-39.
- Luginaah, Isaac N. & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Taabazuing, Mary-Margaret, 2005. "From mandatory to voluntary testing: Balancing human rights, religious and cultural values, and HIV/AIDS prevention in Ghana," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 1689-1700, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:44:y:2011:i:1:p:81-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.