Consumer substitution decisions: an integrative framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clee, Mona A & Wicklund, Robert A, 1980. " Consumer Behavior and Psychological Reactance," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 389-405, March.
- Kirk Monteverde & David J. Teece, 1982. "Supplier Switching Costs and Vertical Integration in the Automobile Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 206-213, Spring.
- Jain, Shailendra Pratap & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 2000. " Motivated Reasoning: A Depth-of-Processing Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 358-371, March.
- Fitzsimons, Gavan J, 2000. " Consumer Response to Stockouts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 249-266, September.
- Zeelenberg, M. & Pieters, R., 2004. "Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction : A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services," Other publications TiSEM 7bfb4aa9-cba7-4786-850d-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fraser, Cynthia & Bradford, John W, 1983. " Competitive Market Structure Analysis: Principal Partitioning of Revealed Substitutabilities," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 15-30, June.
- Abel P. Jeuland, 1979. "Brand Choice Inertia as One Aspect of the Notion of Brand Loyalty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(7), pages 671-682, July.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Zauberman, Gal, 2003. " The Intertemporal Dynamics of Consumer Lock-In," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 405-419, December.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo, 2013. "A New Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Methodology for Latent Category Identification," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Dorothée Honhon & Vishal Gaur & Sridhar Seshadri, 2010. "Assortment Planning and Inventory Decisions Under Stockout-Based Substitution," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 1364-1379, October.
- Eric Johnson & Suzanne Shu & Benedict Dellaert & Craig Fox & Daniel Goldstein & Gerald Häubl & Richard Larrick & John Payne & Ellen Peters & David Schkade & Brian Wansink & Elke Weber, 2012. "Beyond nudges: Tools of a choice architecture," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 487-504, June.
- Shiv, Baba & Fedorikhin, Alexander, 1999. " Heart and Mind in Conflict: The Interplay of Affect and Cognition in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 278-292, December.
- Simona Botti & Susan Broniarczyk & Gerald Häubl & Ron Hill & Yanliu Huang & Barbara Kahn & Praveen Kopalle & Donald Lehmann & Joe Urbany & Brian Wansink, 2008. "Choice under restrictions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 183-199, December.
- Finkelstein, Eric A. & Zhen, Chen & Bilger, Marcel & Nonnemaker, James & Farooqui, Assad M. & Todd, Jessica E., 2013. "Implications of a sugar-sweetened beverage (SSB) tax when substitutions to non-beverage items are considered," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 219-239.
- Ratneshwar, S & Pechmann, Cornelia & Shocker, Allan D, 1996. " Goal-Derived Categories and the Antecedents of Across-Category Consideration," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 240-250, December.
- Zeelenberg, Marcel & Pieters, Rik, 2004. "Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction: A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 445-455, April.
- Gerald Häubl & Valerie Trifts, 2000. "Consumer Decision Making in Online Shopping Environments: The Effects of Interactive Decision Aids," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 4-21, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:29:y:2016:i:c:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-017-0093-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santi, Éverton & Aloise, Daniel & Blanchard, Simon J., 2016. "A model for clustering data from heterogeneous dissimilarities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 659-672.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstitution; Consumer choice; Choice restriction; Commitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:25:y:2014:i:3:p:305-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.