Store brand and store loyalty: The moderating role of store brand positioning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Hansen & Vishal Singh, 2008. "Research Note--Are Store-Brand Buyers Store Loyal? An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1828-1834, October.
- Mills, David E, 1995. "Why Retailers Sell Private Labels," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 509-528, Fall.
- Bustos-Reyes, César Augusto & González-Benito, Óscar, 2008. "Store and store format loyalty measures based on budget allocation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1015-1025, September.
- Sanjay K. Dhar & Stephen J. Hoch, 1997. "Why Store Brand Penetration Varies by Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 208-227.
- K. Sudhir & Debabrata Talukdar, 2004. "Does Store Brand Patronage Improve Store Patronage?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(2), pages 143-160, March.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Narasimhan, Chakravarthi & Wilcox, Ronald T, 1998. "Private Labels and the Channel Relationship: A Cross-Category Analysis," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(4), pages 573-600, October.
- André Bonfrer & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2004. "Store Brands: Who Buys Them and What Happens to Retail Prices When They Are Introduced?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(2), pages 195-218, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubio, Natalia & VillaseÃ±or, Nieves & YagÃ¼e, MarÃa JesÃºs, 2017. "Creation of consumer loyalty and trust in the retailer through store brands: The moderating effect of choice of store brand name," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 358-368.
- ter Braak, Anne & Geyskens, Inge & Dekimpe, Marnik G., 2014. "Taking private labels upmarket: Empirical generalizations on category drivers of premium private label introductions," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 125-140.
- Mercedes Martos-Partal & Oscar González-Benito & Mariana Fustinoni-Venturini, 2015. "Motivational profiling of store brand shoppers: Differences across quality tiers," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 187-200, June.
- Ä°pek, Ä°layda & AÅŸkÄ±n, Nilay & Ä°lter, Burcu, 2016. "Private label usage and store loyalty: The moderating impact of shopping value," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 72-79.
- Magali Jara & Jean-Marc Ferrandi, 2017. "Standard retail brand equity: antecedents and sustainable developments," Working Papers hal-01465177, HAL.
- Coelho do Vale, Rita & Verga Matos, Pedro & Caiado, Jorge, 2016. "The impact of private labels on consumer store loyalty: An integrative perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 179-188.
- Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2016. "Understanding premium private labels: A consumer categorisation approach," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 22-30.
- Puligadda, Sanjay & Ross, William T. & Chen, Jinjie & Howlett, Elizabeth, 2012. "When loyalties clash purchase behavior when a preferred brand is stocked out: The tradeoff between brand and store loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 570-577.
- Calvo Porral, Cristina & Martínez Fernández, Valentín Alejandro & Juanatey Boga, Oscar, 2016. "Influência da assinatura do fabricante na lealdade e intenção de compra de marcas próprias de varejista," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(1), January.
- Kaswengi, Joseph & Diallo, Mbaye Fall, 2015. "Consumer choice of store brands across store formats: A panel data analysis under crisis periods," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 70-76.
- Martos-Partal, Mercedes & González-Benito, Óscar, 2013. "Studying motivations of store-loyal buyers across alternative measures of behavioural loyalty," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 348-358.
- Schnittka, Oliver, 2015. "Are they always promising? An empirical analysis of moderators influencing consumer preferences for economy and premium private labels," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 94-99.
More about this item
KeywordsStore brand; Generic brand; Brand loyalty; Store loyalty; Store brand positioning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:22:y:2011:i:3:p:297-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.