|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultad de Economía y Empresa Salamanca, Spain
Universidad de Salamanca
Campus Miguel de Unamano, Edificio F.E.D., 37071 Salamanca
RePEc:edi:fesales (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Óscar González Benito & Mercedes Martos-Partal, 2012. "Precio Versus Calidad en la compra de marca de distribuidor: Efecto moderador del posicionamiento del distribuidor," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1207, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Sep 2012.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Martos Partal, Mª de las Mercedes, 2010. "Trends in packaging claims for new products : impacts on firm value," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-10-02, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- José M. Labeaga & Mercedes Martos-Partal & Nora Lado, 2007. "Testing the Double Jeopardy Loyalty Effect Using Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers 2007-21, FEDEA.
- José M. Labeaga & Mercedes Martos-Partal, 2007. "A Proposal to Distinguish State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Binary Brand Choice Models," Working Papers 2007-02, FEDEA.
- Mercedes Martos-Partal & Óscar González-Benito, 2011. "Store brand and store loyalty: The moderating role of store brand positioning," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 297-313, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- José M. Labeaga & Mercedes Martos-Partal & Nora Lado, 2007.
"Testing the Double Jeopardy Loyalty Effect Using Discrete Choice Models,"
- Steven D’Alessandro & Lester Johnson & David Gray & Leanne Carter, 2015. "Consumer satisfaction versus churn in the case of upgrades of 3G to 4G cell networks," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 489-500, December.
- Mercedes Martos-Partal & Óscar González-Benito, 2011.
"Store brand and store loyalty: The moderating role of store brand positioning,"
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 297-313, September.
- Mercedes Martos-Partal & Oscar González-Benito & Mariana Fustinoni-Venturini, 2015. "Motivational profiling of store brand shoppers: Differences across quality tiers," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 187-200, June.
- Calvo Porral, Cristina & Martínez Fernández, Valentín Alejandro & Juanatey Boga, Oscar, 2016. "Influência da assinatura do fabricante na lealdade e intenção de compra de marcas próprias de varejista," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(1), January.
- Magali Jara & Jean-Marc Ferrandi, 2017. "Standard retail brand equity: antecedents and sustainable developments," Working Papers hal-01465177, HAL.
- Martos-Partal, Mercedes & González-Benito, Óscar, 2013. "Studying motivations of store-loyal buyers across alternative measures of behavioural loyalty," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 348-358.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mercedes Martos-Partal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.