Report NEP-DCM-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José M. Labeaga & Mercedes Martos-Partal & Nora Lado, 2007. "Testing the Double Jeopardy Loyalty Effect Using Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers 2007-21, FEDEA.
- Paolo Figini & Massimiliano Castellani & Laura Vici, 2007. "Estimating Tourist Externalities on Residents: A Choice Modeling Approach to the Case of Rimini," Working Papers 2007.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Navarro, Salvador, 2007. "The Identification and Economic Content of Ordered Choice Models with Stochastic Thresholds," IZA Discussion Papers 2940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro mira, 2007. "Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models: A Survey," Working Papers tecipa-297, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2007. "Estimation with the Nested Logit Model: Specifications and Software Particularities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gelhausen, Marc Christopher, 2006. "Airport and Access Mode Choice in Germany: A Generalized Neural Logit Model Approach," MPRA Paper 4236, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Gelhausen, Marc Christopher & Wilken, Dieter, 2006. "Airport and Access Mode Choice : A Generalized Nested Logit Model Approach," MPRA Paper 4311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Mbolatiana RAMBONILAZA (ADER CEMAGREF) & Patrick POINT (GREThA) & Jeanne DACHARY-BERNARD (ADER CEMAGREF), 2007. "Stability of the WTP measurements with successive use of choice experiments method and multiple programmes method," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Rosalie Viney & Elizabeth Savage, 2006. "Health care policy evaluation: empirical analysis of the restrictions implied by Quality Adjusted Life Years, CHERE Working Paper 2006/10," Working Papers 2006/10, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.