Stability of the WTP measurements with successive use of choice experiments method and multiple programmes method
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Rambonilaza & Patrick Point & J. Dachary-Bernard, 2007. "Stability of the WTP measurement with successive use of choice experiments method and multiple programmes method," Post-Print hal-00275559, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bénédicte Rulleau & Jeoffrey Dehez & Patrick Point, 2011. "The tourist recreational demand for coastal forests: Do forests really matter?," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(3), pages 291-310.
- Tina Rambonilaza, 2012. "Demande de séjour touristique en espace rural et vecteurs de valorisation marchande d’aménités naturelles et patrimoniales," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(4), pages 423-441.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:195-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Romain Craste & Bengt Kriström & Pere Riera, 2014. "Non-market valuation in France: An overview of the research activity," Working Papers hal-01087365, HAL.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es421b is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsValuation; choice modelling; multi-attributes choice set; multi-programme method; choice experiments; landscape; Monts d’Arrée;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-08-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-08-08 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2007-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .