Advertising for extensions: Moderating effects of extension type, advertising strategy, and product category involvement on extension evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahluwalia, Rohini & Gurhan-Canli, Zeynep, 2000. " The Effects of Extensions of the Family Brand Name: An Accessibility-Diagnosticity Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 371-381, December.
- Hansen, Flemming, 2005. "Distinguishing between feelings and emotions in understanding communication effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1426-1436, October.
- Shiv, Baba & Fedorikhin, Alexander, 1999. " Heart and Mind in Conflict: The Interplay of Affect and Cognition in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 278-292, December.
- Aimee Drolet & Patti Williams & Loraine Lau-Gesk, 2007. "Age-related differences in responses to affective vs. rational ads for hedonic vs. utilitarian products," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 211-221, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yann Verhellen & Nathalie Dens & Patrick Pelsmacker, 2016. "Do I know you? How brand familiarity and perceived fit affect consumers’ attitudes towards brands placed in movies," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 461-471, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising; Aad; Line extension; Brand extension; Involvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:21:y:2010:i:2:p:175-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.