The impact of title event sponsorship announcements on shareholder wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- T. Bettina Cornwell & Michael S. Humphreys & Angela M. Maguire & Clinton S. Weeks & Cassandra L. Tellegen, 2006. "Sponsorship-Linked Marketing: The Role of Articulation in Memory," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 312-321, November.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Pruitt, Stephen W. & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Clark, John M., 2004. "The NASCAR Phenomenon: Auto Racing Sponsorships and Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 281-296, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Nicolau & María Santa-María, 2013. "Celebrity endorsers' performance on the “ground” and on the “floor”," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 143-149, June.
- Haina Ding & Alexander Molchanov & Philip Stork, 2011. "The value of celebrity endorsements: A stock market perspective," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Huei-Wen Lin, 2016. "Do Negative Incidents and Corporate Social Responsibility Influence on Sponsors Stock Abnormal Returns?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(3), pages 162-171, March.
- Huei-Fu Lu & Tien-Tze Chen, 2016. "The Impact of Match-Fixing Scandals on the Stock Returns of Parent Companies and Sponsors: Evidence from Chinese Professional Baseball League In Taiwan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 172-189, April.
- Abdullah Malik & Bushan D. Sudhakar, 2014. "Positioning Through Celebrity Endorsement - A Review Contribution to Brand Literature," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 259-275.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11002-016-9410-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hanke & Michael Kirchler, 2013.
"Football championships and jersey sponsors’ stock prices: an empirical investigation,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 228-241, March.
- Michael Hanke & Michael Kirchler, 2010. "Football Championships and Jersey Sponsors' Stock Prices: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2010-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:1:p:78-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:mfipps:v:36:y:2010:i:3:p:543-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chien-Wei Chen & Min-Hsien Chiang & Chi-Lin Yang, 2014. "New product preannouncements, advertising investments, and stock returns," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 207-218, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSponsorship; Title; Marketing; Finance; Sport; Event study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:169-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .