Assessing corporate demand for sponsorship: marketing costs in the financial services industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Clark & T. Cornwell & Stephen Pruitt, 2009. "The impact of title event sponsorship announcements on shareholder wealth," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 169-182, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Robert DeYoung & Douglas Evanoff & Philip Molyneux, 2009. "Mergers and Acquisitions of Financial Institutions: A Review of the Post-2000 Literature," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 87-110, December.
- Elizabeth Currid, 2006. "New York as a Global Creative Hub: A Competitive Analysis of Four Theories on World Cities," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 20(4), pages 330-350, November.
- Pruitt, Stephen W. & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Clark, John M., 2004. "The NASCAR Phenomenon: Auto Racing Sponsorships and Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 281-296, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSponsorship; Marketing costs; Return on investment; Agency conflicts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11002-016-9410-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .