Assessing corporate demand for sponsorship: marketing costs in the financial services industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Clark & T. Cornwell & Stephen Pruitt, 2009. "The impact of title event sponsorship announcements on shareholder wealth," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 169-182, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Robert DeYoung & Douglas Evanoff & Philip Molyneux, 2009. "Mergers and Acquisitions of Financial Institutions: A Review of the Post-2000 Literature," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 87-110, December.
- Elizabeth Currid, 2006. "New York as a Global Creative Hub: A Competitive Analysis of Four Theories on World Cities," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 20(4), pages 330-350, November.
- Pruitt, Stephen W. & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Clark, John M., 2004. "The NASCAR Phenomenon: Auto Racing Sponsorships and Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 281-296, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSponsorship; Marketing costs; Return on investment; Agency conflicts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11002-016-9410-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.