The effect of competitive and non-competitive R&D collaboration on firm innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, 1996.
"Scale, Scope, and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in Drug Discovery,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 32-59, Spring.
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, . "Scale, Scope and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in Drug Discovery," Working Papers ec25/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Alessandro Muscio, 2007. "THE IMPACT OF ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY ON SMEs' COLLABORATION," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 653-668.
- Smyth, David J & Boyes, William J & Peseau, Dennis E, 1975. "The Measurement of Firm Size: Theory and Evidence for the United States and the United Kingdom," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 111-14, February.
- Fritsch, M. & Lukas, R., 1998.
"Who Cooperates on R & D ?,"
98/12, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Deeds, David L. & Hill, Charles W. L., 1996. "Strategic alliances and the rate of new product development: An empirical study of entrepreneurial biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Junfu Zhang, 2009. "The performance of university spin-offs: an exploratory analysis using venture capital data," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 255-285, June.
- Shane, Scott, 2002. "Executive Forum: University technology transfer to entrepreneurial companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 537-552, October.
- Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2006. "U-shaped relationship between vertical integration and competition: Theory and evidence," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(3-4), pages 351-363.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2000. "Research partnerships1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 567-586, April.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2001.
"Commercializing Knowledge: University Science, Knowledge Capture, and Firm Performance in Biotechnology,"
NBER Working Papers
8499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2002. "Commercializing Knowledge: University Science, Knowledge Capture, and Firm Performance in Biotechnology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 138-153, January.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2003. "Commercializing knowledge: university science, knowledge capture and firm performance in biotechnology," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 149-170.
- Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2006. "The U-shaped relationship between vertical integration and competition: theory and evidence," IFS Working Papers W06/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jorge Niosi, 2006. "Success Factors in Canadian Academic Spin-Offs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 451-457, 07.
- Alfred R Nucci & Timothy Bates, 1990. "An Analysis of Small Business Size and Rate of Discontinuance," Working Papers 90-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Harding, Rebecca, 2001. "Competition and Collaboration in German Technology Transfer," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 389-417, June.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1999. "Innovation, Learning and Industrial Organisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 127-50, March.
- Mitton, Todd, 2002. "A cross-firm analysis of the impact of corporate governance on the East Asian financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 215-241, May.
- Belderbos René & Carree Martin & Lokshin Boris, 2006.
"Complementarity in R&D cooperation strategies,"
013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lerner, Josh & Shane, Hilary & Tsai, Alexander, 2003.
"Do equity financing cycles matter? evidence from biotechnology alliances,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 411-446, March.
- Josh Lerner & Alexander Tsai, 2000. "Do Equity Financing Cycles Matter? Evidence from Biotechnology Alliances," NBER Working Papers 7464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DOUGLAS D. Parker & DAVID Zilberman, 1993. "University Technology Transfers: Impacts On Local And U.S. Economies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(2), pages 87-99, 04.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Nora Sydow & Martin Woerter, 2008. "Do specific forms of university-industry knowledge transfer have different impacts on the performance of private enterprises? An empirical analysis based on Swiss firm data," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 504-533, October.
- Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2006. "Vertical Integration and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 97-102, May.
- Bertrand Quélin & Caroline Mothe, 2001. "Resource creation and partnership in R&D consortia," Post-Print hal-00459871, HAL.
- Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike & Franklin, Stephen, 2003. "Technology Transfer and Universities' Spin-Out Strategies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 185-200, March.
- Arvind Parkhe, 1991. "Interfirm Diversity, Organizational Learning, and Longevity in Global Strategic Alliances," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Tsang, Eric W. K., 1999. "A preliminary typology of learning in international strategic alliances," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 211-229, October.
- A. Heher, 2006. "Return on Investment in Innovation: Implications for Institutions and National Agencies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 403-414, 07.
- Steffensen, Morten & Rogers, Everett M. & Speakman, Kristen, 2000. "Spin-offs from research centers at a research university," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 93-111, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:383-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.