Who Cooperates on R&D?
Based on a largely unbiased sample of 1800 German manufacturing enterprises we analyze the propensity to maintain different forms of R&D cooperation with customers, suppliers, competitors and public research institutions. We find a relatively stable set of characteristics of those enterprises that maintain such relationships tend to be relatively large and have a high share of R&D.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Lessingstraße 45, 09596 Freiberg/ Sn|
Web page: http://fak6.tu-freiberg.de/en/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael L. Tushman & Ralph Katz, 1980. "External Communication and Project Performance: An Investigation into the Role of Gatekeepers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(11), pages 1071-1085, November.
- Teece, David J., 1993.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Klaus Brockhoff, 1992. "R&D Cooperation Between Firms---A Perceived Transaction Cost Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 514-524, April.
- Michael L. Katz, 1986. "An Analysis of Cooperative Research and Development," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 527-543, Winter.
- Teece, David J., 1992. "Competition, cooperation, and innovation : Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Fritsch, Michael & Lukas, Rolf, 2001.
"Who cooperates on R&D?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 297-312, February.
- Fritsch, M. & Lukas, R., 1998. "Who Cooperates on R & D ?," Papers 98/12, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Lukas, Rolf, 1998. "Who Cooperates on R&D?," Freiberg Working Papers 1998,12, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Reijnen, Jeroen O. N., 1992. "Why do firms cooperate on R&D? an empirical study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 347-360, August.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995. " Recent Developments in Count Data Modelling: Theory and Application," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tufwps:98/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.